But if you don’t fancy cuddling up with him (because lets face it he’s no Brad Pitt) then take a look at our top tips to help you get rid of dust mites.
Have you ever woken up from a night’s sleep with itchy skin and irritated eyes? How about a stuffed up nose, sneezing, difficulty breathing or even a headache? If so you could be one of the 12 million people in the UK with an allergy to their own home!
Dust mites are present in all houses in the UK and are the cause of 85% of allergic reactions in asthmatic children.
Make sure your home is a brighter, cleaner, healthier environment with our simple steps to dust mite removal
Best Ways to Remove Dust Mites
There are lots of different methods you can use to get rid of dust mites. Depending on how serious your allergy is and how important the removal of dust mites is to you, what you do will vary but some of the best way to kill dust mites include:
- Vacuum all furnishings using a high suction cleaner
- Wash bedding, covers and soft toys at 60 degrees
- Use allergen-proof covers on mattresses and pillows
- Ventilate your house well to lower indoor humidity
- Use an effective Dust Mite Spray
- Make sure your carpets and upholstery are totally clean (we can help you out with this one)
Hopefully our tips will help you sleep better but if you do need any more advice why not give one of the team a call today on 01302 349 461